Our Premium Non-Pleated Mask:
Photos printed on the Premium non-pleated Mask are clearly printed and easily identifiable. Each double-layer mask is reusable, washable, and comfortable. There is a slight fold at the nose bridge to create a gap for easier breathing!
- One Size: 8″W x 5.5″H
- Available Colors (Ear Loop): Black or White
- Material: 6978 Fine Warp Satin, 100% Cotton with Stretch Loops, White Thread used for Sewing
- Printing Method: Latex, sewn after printing
- Care: Hand Wash Cold, Lay Flat to Dry, Steam Press
- Made in the USA
Our Standard Pleated Mask:
Standard pleated masks do contain folds and the photos printed may appear a bit distorted. This face mask is made from 100% polyester and includes two woven, a filter pocket, elastic loops are white, one-size-fits-most Adults
- Either Face Mask should not be used
- (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected;
- (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or
- (3) in the presence of high intensity heat source of flammable gas
- Nature is Fine Art makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases
- Material and Fabrics are made in China and printed in the USA
*Please Note: Due to increased demand our production time on face masks is 2-4 weeks.
Thank you and enjoy! We also offer custom mask designs of your photos. Please email us for more details.
Imagine people walking around in their own thoughts and then looking around a store and seeing a llama on a face mask, or a horse, or a squirrel or and alpaca or a flower or a … well you get the idea… we are sure there is a design there that makes you smile as you wear it. It’s a small connection through the vagus nerve from person to person through the photo on the mask that calms our nervous system. Hopefully spreading some smiles along the way and helping people to feel they are part of one another’s day. Our larger hope is that children find it more fun to wear Face masks and parents find it easier to manage. Our photo face masks are washable and great to wear in public, or during allergy season, or as you mow the lawn or even muck the stalls. Enjoy looking through this collection and good luck choosing just one, I sure couldn’t!
The idea here with designer photo Face Masks is to make an emotion be a statement that you can wear throughout your day. We appreciate all the photos that come to fruition during a photoshoot, even just to enjoy on our computer screens… so with that we found making them photos into a face mask would be a fun way to share them with you, the viewer and the rest of the world.